Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: FOR SALE: Adams E2 in Satin Lacquer

This instrument needs to go! I’ve been speaking to Ruud again today and he will order a new slide and send it out hopefully within a couple of weeks (which is great customer service I must say). I’m going to reduce the price to £4500 + shipping which is more than I’d prefer but my wife and I have house renovation that needs funding and rather than dip into our savings I’m selling the euph. It’s only gathering dust.
    Nowt

Retired

It's on eBay, if people shop that way

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/195810303...Bk9SR_yf5I2UYg
    Nowt

Retired

It appears that Ruud has been informed that the slide has now been found. It also means they’d not started making a new one so that’s that put back by probably another fortnight. It’s been a daft amount of time. The instrument was / is provisionally sold so I hope the buyer is patient!

Please mark as sold. Instrument delivered to its new owner this afternoon. Thanks.

Congratulations on the sale!
    Dave Werden (ASCAP)
    Euphonium Soloist, U.S. Coast Guard Band, retired
    Adams Artist (Adams E3)
    Alliance Mouthpiece (DC3)
    YouTube: dwerden
    Facebook: davewerden
    Twitter: davewerden
    Instagram: davewerdeneuphonium

Glad you got the horn sold…while, at the same time, wish you could have continued playing…
    Groups
    Valley City Community Band
    Valley City State University Concert Band
    2024 North Dakota Intercollegiate Band (you're never too old!)

Larry Herzog Jr.

All things EUPHONIUM! Guilded server

Thanks for the kind comments. I don’t think I’ll be back. It’s a shame as I have had some great times and some wonderful memories but the last performance ruined it all. Best to quit while I have some dignity.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234