I had purchased a used Festivo during the early pandemic era which overall was in excellent condition other than a small nick in one of the valve tubing which could be easily removed and was one of the first run of production and still has some issues with cross threading. Other than that the horn has served me well and becoming my main instrument because of the front valves is easier on the arthritis. I also have a B&S rotary baryton which is an excellent horn. Right now I'm trying to sell my B&S compensator because it is becoming harder to play the top valved instrument. Now back to the Festivo, a girl in our community band just purchased a used Festivo. It has much improved valve caps and for that it is good. However, the thumb ring does not adjust and is much bigger. The girl finds this very awkward and basically can't use the ring at all. In my opinion, a negative and there is no ring for the 4th valve to be used with the left hand which for my personal use is another negative. It's not what many would say is not a top of the line horn but have found it a very good instrument and performs well. The valves are very smooth and quiet and the first valve is tight getting it into the valve casing but doesn't affect the action. I hope that Wessex considers going back to the older style thumb ring.