I have not found much information on the Besson International BE7065 (though it seems to be relatively similar to other Besson models).
So I thought it might be good to share some thoughts and impressions.

Please note that I am a former professional trombonist with comparably limited expertise in euphonium.
I have played a number of euphonium over the last approx 20 years, all only for a very limited amount of time, e g a few rehearsals. Most or even all of them have been compensating Yamahas which seem to be very much the standard in many cases in Germany (most borrowed from music universities).

I bought the Besson a few weeks ago online which was more or less unplanned but just a good offer. Before I owned a Weril 4 valve non-compensating for a while.
This is just to give you an impression of how (ir-) relevant my impressions may be.

The Besson is a 4 valve (3 plus 1) non-compensating instrument with a standard large mouthpiece receiver, to my knowledge a bit smaller in bore and Bell than the Pro models. I know most or all pros and/or primary euphonium players play compensating horns, but I did this on purpose.
1 It's simply cheaper - besides owning an undefined number of trombones I hesitate spending even more money on a euphonium
2 I don't like the extra weight of compensating horns (euphonium ergonomics are anyway strange for me). Though also the BE7065 seems relatively heavy already
3 All the compensating horns that I played before felt strange to me - I guess that is due to me being a trombonist
4 Key advantage of the compensating mechanism is from my understanding in the low range between low F and B - which doesn't play much of a role for me. E g if I sub in a brass quintet for the tuba part, I would certainly take the bass trombone and not much standard wind orchestra Repertoire really needs this

Now on the Besson itself:
Key point is the sound. It does to me have a really nice round and warm euphonium sound, also compared to the Weril and what I remember from playing the Yamahas. So it does potentially carry some of the Besson sound DNA in it.

I initially struggled a bit with response in the higher register (high B flat and upwards). But after playing it a bit more, it's definitely me. I just have to let go more than on trombone. I didn't really identify any specifically bad range.

Intonation is relatively good - certainly better than the Weril and to my memory at least not worse than the Yamahas (when staying outside the compensating register obviously). I don't want to bash the Yamahas, but for me they definitely didn't work.

Build quality seems to be really robust. No worries at that point.

I hope this will remain to be a good fit for myself, as said being primarily a trombonist.
From my current impressions I would happily recommend this or comparable models to others.

FYI: Playing on the MST Studio 4 AL N mouthpiece. I developed a small mouthpiece project beginning of 2020 and this is our euphonium offering, close to a DW 4 AL