Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: My M5050 Quest

Quote Originally Posted by iMav View Post
    Ok, heard back from Miraphone regarding the above information I got from Facebook. Their response??

Great response! Love it.

Delighted to see crisp confirmation that the baby-eupho stork will continue to fly more and more M5050 syblings from the Miraphone brass ruckery

G.
    M5050L - DC2&3, SM2&4U, BT16, Carbonaria Heavy & New
    Wessex EP104 Festivo - available
    Carolbrass CCR7772 Bb cornet - Available

Quote Originally Posted by RickF View Post
    Congrats Guido! Sounds like everything arrived in excellent shape.

When I first got my M5050 it took me a couple of months getting used to it not slotting like my old Yamaha 641 - which I think slotted too well. I had to concentrate on buzzing the right pitch and not trust the horn to lock in on the right pitch for me.
    Rick is right on here. The 5050 is incredibly flexible, so make sure you’re giving it accurate input.

Hallo my friends, you are right.... M5050 requires a little bit more care than my Wessex Festivo to center intonation.... It will be a matter of practicing a lot starting with the basics

I returned to my amazing new eupho after a few no-practice days.... Heating system has been going all day, and yet I felt popsiclized.... Handling cold brass with icy fingers was really not fun.

My love for the combination of M5050 + DC3 continues unabated. DC3 on M5050 generates the most expressive resonance in all ranges amongst my MPs without major drawbacks that I can detect.

Happy upcoming New Year!

Guido
    M5050L - DC2&3, SM2&4U, BT16, Carbonaria Heavy & New
    Wessex EP104 Festivo - available
    Carolbrass CCR7772 Bb cornet - Available

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234