Thread: CalderPips Grips

CalderPips Grips

Has anyone here used the CalderPips grips with their euphonium?? Similar concept to the straps that Dave (and others here use)...but these are leather wrapped (and padded) cut steel...so more of a handle that your hand rests in (instead of a strap pulling on your hand). I just ordered one...I'll make sure and do a review once I receive it!

(they asked for several pictures and measurements to make sure they make it the right dimensions for you.)
    Last edited by iMav; 11-08-2022 at 10:10 AM.
    Groups
    Valley City Community Band
    Valley City State University Concert Band
    2024 North Dakota Intercollegiate Band (you're never too old!)

Larry Herzog Jr.

All things EUPHONIUM! Guilded server

Quote Originally Posted by iMav View Post
    Has anyone here used the CalderPips grips with their euphonium?? Similar concept to the straps that Dave (and others here use)...but these are leather wrapped (and padded) cut steel...so more of a handle that your hand rests in (instead of a strap pulling on your hand). I just ordered one...I'll make sure and do a review once I receive it!

(they asked for several pictures and measurements to make sure they make it the right dimensions for you.)
    I haven’t, but it looks very similar to the Sheridan Get-a-Grip for trombone. Those work very well.

don