Thread: Euro (medium) shank mouthpieces for sale

Euro (medium) shank mouthpieces for sale

PLEASE NOTE: ALL MOUTHPIECES ARE EURO/MEDIUM SHANK THAT FIT WILLSON 2900 AND SOME BESSONS ETC. THEY ARE NOT LARGE SHANK (I.E., BASS TROMBONE0 OR SMALL SHANK (I.E., TENOR TROMBONE)

Loud LM-20 — $100. This is based on Wick SM3 and is stainless steel.
    Loud LM-25 — $100. This is based on a Schilke 51D cup, but has a rim diameter of 1.035. Is stainless steel.
    Silver Dillon B3B — $40. This piece was designed and sold by Dillon music. It basically has the cup depth, throat and backbore of the Wick SM3 with the cup width and rim of the Bowman BB1. Also, it is made of bronze.
    Brushed Gold Mike Finn PS Solo — $50. Has slight scratch on rim, but not on inner portion that contacts lip.
    Warburton Brandon Jones Signature Mouthpiece in Silver — $150 (new $220). Has insertion marks on shank. Please note that this not the new MB series.

Shipping is $5.

Thanks,

Mike

2. Hi,

Are both Loud mouthpieces still available?

Yes.

Mike

Quote Originally Posted by mbrooke View Post
    PLEASE NOTE: ALL MOUTHPIECES ARE EURO/MEDIUM SHANK THAT FIT WILLSON 2900 AND SOME BESSONS ETC. THEY ARE NOT LARGE SHANK (I.E., BASS TROMBONE0 OR SMALL SHANK (I.E., TENOR TROMBONE)

Loud LM-20 — $100. This is based on Wick SM3 and is stainless steel.
    Loud LM-25 — $100. This is based on a Schilke 51D cup, but has a rim diameter of 1.035. Is stainless steel.
    Silver Dillon B3B — $40. This piece was designed and sold by Dillon music. It basically has the cup depth, throat and backbore of the Wick SM3 with the cup width and rim of the Bowman BB1. Also, it is made of bronze.
    Brushed Gold Mike Finn PS Solo — $50. Has slight scratch on rim, but not on inner portion that contacts lip.
    Warburton Brandon Jones Signature Mouthpiece in Silver — $150 (new $220). Has insertion marks on shank. Please note that this not the new MB series.

Shipping is $5.

Thanks,

Mike
    Both Loud mouthpieces sold.

Dillon B3B sold.

Mike

Hello! Is the Mike Finn PS Solo still available?

Quote Originally Posted by Wiseeuph View Post
    Hello! Is the Mike Finn PS Solo still available?
    yes it is.

Mike