Thread: FS: Lg/Euro Shank Mouthpieces

1. FS: Lg/Euro Shank Mouthpieces

Selling a few mouthpieces I don’t need anymore:

Pricing includes CONUS shipping via USPS Priority Mail.

***SOLD***-Schilke 51D-E - $60 – Euro/Medium shank, silver plated. Some light surface scratches on the rim, and insertion marks on the shank. Shank is slightly out of round. Mainly purchased this to try out the size.

***SOLD***-Giddings & Webster Kadja-M - $110 - Euro/Medium Shank, polished stainless steel. Light surface scratches on the rim and cup, as well as insertion marks on the shank. Brand/model markings are faded, but still fairly visible. Shank is in good condition, with what looks like a very slight flat area that was hard to capture on camera. Let me know if you’d like more photos, and I’ll try to get a better one of this detail. Doesn't seem to affect how the mouthpiece fits into the receiver of my euphonium, but I wanted to point it out anyways.

***SOLD***-Conn 5G – $20 - Large shank, silver plated. Some scratches and marks on the rim. Shank is slightly out of round. Plating wear and insertion marks on the shank. Good for a spare or for marching band/parades.

***SOLD***-Denis Wick Heritage 6BL - $85 – Large shank, silver-plated with gold-plated rim & cup. Newer version with large model lettering and “H” engraving. Plating is in good condition overall, with some light marks on the rim and insertion marks on the shank. Shank end is slightly out of round. ***SOLD***

Additional photos in this Google Drive Folder: https://drive.google.com/drive/folde...NE?usp=sharing

Please let me know if you have any questions or would like additional photos. Thank you!

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	20220720_130230.jpg 
Views:	13 
Size:	4.01 MB 
ID:	9236
    Last edited by Fujiifilm; 11-17-2022 at 12:10 AM. Reason: all items sold
    Willson 2900 TA-1 Euphonium - Denis Wick 4AM
    Yamaha YSL-643 Trombone - Bob Reeves BrassArk 5G "Gladstone"
    Yamaha YSL-8440 Trombone - Denis Wick 5BS
    VMI 3301S BBb Tuba - Schilke Helleberg

Past:
    York Preference 3067 Euphonium - Denis Wick 4AL