X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • djwpe
    • Dec 2008

Originally posted by DaveBj View Post
    Be aware that the downloadable version is password protected (I've never run into that before), and if for some reason the password becomes inoperative or inaccessible, then the whole product is inaccessible. And there is no "I forgot my password" option. I've left a message with Cimarron, but, of course, it is Sunday . . .
    all the stuff I’ve gotten from cimmaron has had the password as the email address I ordered from. Try that.

don

Comment

• DaveBj
      • Oct 2011

I sent them a message, and someone was actually in the office on a Sunday night and sent me a non-password-protected copy. All is well.
      David Bjornstad

1923 Conn New Wonder 86I, Bach 6 1/2 AL
      2018 Wessex EP100 Dolce, Denis Wick 4ABL
      2013 Jinbao JBEP-1111L, Denis Wick 4AM
      2015 Jinbao JBBR-1240, Denis Wick clone mouthpiece of unknown designation
      Cullman (AL) Community Band (Euph Section Leader)
      Brass Band of Huntsville (2nd Bari)

Comment

• davewerden
        Administrator
        • Nov 2005

Sadly, the world we live in as musicians has a pretty large percentage of folks who will share copyright music freely. I've deleted numerous threads on Facebook where people are simply asking for a free copy of music that is currently available and for sale. (I'm not deleting requests in special circumstances where they are seeking a missing inner part or something similar.) Years ago I asked Mark Records if they were going to sell downloadable audio tracks, and they said "NO". The reason was the same. I'm not sure if that policy has changed.

The method used to protect these files is fairly inconsequential once you know the secret, and it should help keep Cimarron healthy.
        Dave Werden (ASCAP)
        Euphonium Soloist, U.S. Coast Guard Band, retired
        Adams Artist (Adams E3)
        Alliance Mouthpiece DC3, Wick 4AL, Wick 4ABL
        YouTube: dwerden
        Facebook: davewerden
        Twitter: davewerden
        Instagram: davewerdeneuphonium

Comment

Working...
        X