This is interesting, I think. Here is the email I just got from the folks at Monster Oil. I'll start with the link that takes you to the product page:

https://www.monsteroil.net/ecopro-10...t-based-lubes/

Our EcoPro line of lubricants is the result of years of research and real life professional testing. It is the last oil you will ever use.

• 100% Plant Based
  • 0% Dinosaur
  • The slickest, longest-lasting oil we've ever tested.
  • No strong odor and zero carcinogens.

Plant Based - will it even work? That's what we thought when we started this project. In short, it's the best oil we've ever tried. It's a little silly really - sometimes we've gone 2-3 weeks without oiling, and that's with playing every day.

This oil was made in collaboration with a ground breaking chemical company that is changing the world with incredibly innovative products that don't use any petroleum. It is made to exacting standards and is incredibly consistent time and again.

Imagine if you dated movie stars, lived next to a distillery, solved any problem with duct tape, and hired your mom to chew your food for you. That's what it feels like to use EcoPro.

Also......

100% money back guarantee.
For any reason. Even if you're just having a bad day. We got you.

The entire EcoPro lineup:

EcoPro Lite Valve Oil - Suitable for 95% of instruments.

EcoPro Heavy Valve Oil - For those vintage instruments or instruments with large valve gaps that need a little extra heft.

EcoPro Lite Rotor Oil - Suitable for 95% of rotor instruments.

EcoPro Heavy Rotor Oil - For rotor instruments that require some additional viscosity.

EcoPro Trumpet Slide Oil - For 1st and 3rd slides on trumpets.

EcoPro Bearing/Linkage Oil - For all the connectors on rotor instruments.

Give it a shot, and please let us know what you think. We've compiled years of customer feedback into these products and it's you that keeps us going to consistently improve on what we feel is the highest quality, most complete line of lubricants in the world.

Much love,
The Monsters