Name:	93AF09AD-7C5E-4A40-A0EF-9D179839304B.JPG 
Views:	48 
Size:	501.9 KB 
ID:	8758Click image for larger version. 

Name:	32A13B4F-C655-47B0-BEA1-CBFF4D154271.JPG 
Views:	37 
Size:	513.2 KB 
ID:	8759Hello
    I have decided to sell my Willson Euphonium. It has just been completely cleaned and through the shop. It has a Large Bore receiver but I have the Medium Bore receiver also included. This Horn plays so well. I have also added a Willson Trigger and it has the custom case with cover that used to come with the Willson 2900. I cant believe I am selling it but I need a bass trombone which I may trade for if the right instrument is offered. I am asking $5000 obo plus buyer covers shipping and insurance. I am still trying to upload photos. I can email or send them to anyone interested. 773-992-8192 or markewienand@gmail.com. The Euphonium is Located in Palm Springs CA 92262, that should help figure out shipping costs.
    Thank you for your interest if you read this.
    Mark
    Last edited by markewienand; 12-13-2021 at 02:17 PM. Reason: Added Photos, lowered price

Hi Mark, and welcome to the forum!

Be sure to read and agree to Dave Werden's post here:
    http://www.dwerden.com/forum/showthr...Items-for-Sale

Good luck with the sale.
    Rick Floyd
    Miraphone 5050 - Warburton Brandon Jones sig mpc
    YEP-641S (recently sold)
    Doug Elliott - 102 rim; I-cup; I-9 shank

"Always play with a good tone, never louder than lovely, never softer than supported." - author unknown.
    Symphonic Band of the Palm Beaches
    El Cumbanchero (Raphael Hernandez, arr. Naohiro Iwai)
    Greensleeves (arr. Alfred Reed)

3. Just did that and realized I still had an old account active on here. Getting old is hard. If and when Euphonium sells I will merge the 2 into one account. So Sorry.

I played this horn for several rehearsals a few years ago, and it is indeed a nice example of a 2900.

Good luck Mark! Miss you!

Quote Originally Posted by markewienand View Post
    Just did that and realized I still had an old account active on here. Getting old is hard. If and when Euphonium sells I will merge the 2 into one account. So Sorry.
    Mike Taylor

Illinois Brass Band

5. Thank you for the kindly helpful words Mike. Miss you too! Say Hi to the Gang for me.