Thread: WTS: Mack Brass compensating euphonium

1. WTS: Mack Brass compensating euphonium

SOLD

Although I think it's probably not possible to have too many euphoniums, I do kind of need the space, and this one no longer sees any playing time since I bought a Wessex Festivo front-valve euphonium.

Mack Brass EU1150S compensating euphonium, silver-plated. I'm the original owner. This horn has been babied (never played outside, always played with cotton gloves, kept in the case) and is in great shape. I replaced the valve springs with Mead springs, and otherwise it's in original condition. This euphonium plays beautifully.

Mack sells these for $1250. I'm asking $850 if you'll come to me. I'm located in Pendleton, Indiana (east central Indiana, about an hour from downtown Indianapolis and within a few hours of Chicago, Louisville, Cincinnati, etc.) At this point I'm not comfortable shipping the instrument. You're welcome to come and play-test before buying if you want. Thanks for looking!

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_0505.jpeg 
Views:	40 
Size:	736.6 KB 
ID:	8671
    Last edited by Koukalaka; 12-08-2021 at 08:43 PM.

2. Willing to entertain reasonable offers on this lovely and affordable compensating euphonium.

I would be intrested in this instrument

4. Still available. ����