Thread: Where to get sheet music?

Question Where to get sheet music?

I think that I have decided to bite the bullet and subscribe to a sheet music service. Something that will download the notes onto paper for whatever tune is buzzing around in my head. Something to expand the range of material I have to practice on. Ideally, something that will also transpose for me if I want it to. I may ask for more than just euph/baritone parts. I am hoping to find something that has both sacred and rock music, traditional/classical and modern stuff. And something that will not break the bank. I will consider paying for a year at a time, if that can help me get a deal. $100/year (USD) is my top limit, but I am hoping for something well south of that.

So which service has the cleanest copies and gives the most bang for the buck? What do you use, and would you recommend it?
    - Sara
    Baritone - 3 Valve, Compensating, JinBao JBBR1240

2. There's smart music https://www.smartmusic.com/pricing/#academic which is ~$40/year. I've heard good things about it, mostly from teachers.

Musescore is $70/year, and has a lot of "stuff". I've used the free stuff in musescore a bit, and you have to be careful about the quality of the other content. I don't think "clean" is a word I would use here.

Smart Music is now Make Music Cloud and is no longer $40 per year. If I recall correctly, it is now $80 for a hobbyist subscription.
    It also no longer has transposition capability.