Thread: FS: Wessex Travel (Turister) Euphonium 'Maly' ER154

1. FS: Wessex Travel (Turister) Euphonium 'Maly' ER154

I bought the Maly just before COVID 19 and it is in "like-new" condition. It has left our house just once--for an instrument repair person to move the thumb ring--and it has no scratches or blemishes and has not been dropped. I have played the horn less than an hour. I am selling it because I play a Yamaha YBH 621s and York trombonium in my bands and will not be playing the Maly again.

It weighs 6 pounds and 2 ounces and you will find all of the horn's details by going to the WessexTuba website, then selecting "Shop" and "Euphoniums and Baritones". You will also find comments from five Maly owners and then go to YouTube to hear what the Maly sounds like.

Mine is the silver finish, which Wessex sells new for $1775. Wessex also sells a new Maly with a lacquered gold bell for $1430 but neither is in stock.

I am selling my silver for $1400. If you'd like to see and try the horn, I live in Elkins Park, PA, a northern suburb of Philadelphia. If not, I can ship it in its Wessex case and original shipping box for approximately $60.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG-2501.jpg 
Views:	52 
Size:	2.43 MB 
ID:	8596Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG-2499.jpg 
Views:	37 
Size:	2.93 MB 
ID:	8597Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG-2495.jpg 
Views:	26 
Size:	2.15 MB 
ID:	8598Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG-2496.jpg 
Views:	21 
Size:	1.74 MB 
ID:	8599Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG-2491.jpg 
Size:	2.12 MB 
ID:	8600Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG-2492.jpg 
Views:	16 
Size:	2.04 MB 
ID:	8601

LittleJimmy
    Yamaha YBH 621s
    York Trombonium

2. I'm reducing the price to $1150. A real bargain, which includes a bottle of Blue

Little Jimm
    Quote Originally Posted by LittleJimmy View Post
    I bought the Maly just before COVID 19 and it is in "like-new" condition. It has left our house just once--for an instrument repair person to move the thumb ring--and it has no scratches or blemishes and has not been dropped. I have played the horn less than an hour. I am selling it because I play a Yamaha YBH 621s and York trombonium in my bands and will not be playing the Maly again.

It weighs 6 pounds and 2 ounces and you will find all of the horn's details by going to the WessexTuba website, then selecting "Shop" and "Euphoniums and Baritones". You will also find comments from five Maly owners and then go to YouTube to hear what the Maly sounds like.

Mine is the silver finish, which Wessex sells new for $1775. Wessex also sells a new Maly with a lacquered gold bell for $1430 but neither is in stock.

I am selling my silver for $1400. If you'd like to see and try the horn, I live in Elkins Park, PA, a northern suburb of Philadelphia. If not, I can ship it in its Wessex case and original shipping box for approximately $60.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG-2501.jpg 
Views:	52 
Size:	2.43 MB 
ID:	8596Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG-2499.jpg 
Views:	37 
Size:	2.93 MB 
ID:	8597Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG-2495.jpg 
Views:	26 
Size:	2.15 MB 
ID:	8598Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG-2496.jpg 
Size:	1.74 MB 
ID:	8599Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG-2491.jpg 
Size:	2.12 MB 
ID:	8600Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG-2492.jpg 
Views:	16 
Size:	2.04 MB 
ID:	8601

LittleJimmy
    Yamaha YBH 621s
    York Trombonium

3. I'm reducing the price to $1150--a real bargain. And a bottle of Blue Juice!

Little Jimmy

4. Hi Sara

I still have the horn, it's still in great shape and Wessex is selling the new silver for $1800+. (I don't have the exact amount in front of me). I'd like to sell the Maly for $1000 plus shipping.

LittleJimmy