X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • dsurkin
    • Feb 2014

FS: Kadja large shank

Kadja large shank, satin finish. $100, priority mail shipping included to the contiguous 48 states. PayPal preferred.

Thanks for looking.
    Dean L. Surkin
    Mack Brass MACK-EU1150S, BB1 mouthpiece
    Bach 36B trombone; Bach 6.5AL and Faxx 7C mouthpieces (pBone on loan to granddaughter)
    Steinway 1902 Model A, restored by AC Pianocraft in 1988; Kawai MP8, Yamaha KX-76
    See my avatar: Jazz (the black cockapoo; RIP) and Delilah (the cavapoo) keep me company while practicing
  • dsurkin
    • Feb 2014

Asking price reduced to $95, and I'll still cover priority mail shipping included to the contiguous 48 states. Hey, I picked up the shipping box at the post office yesterday! PayPal or Venmo preferred.
    Dean L. Surkin
    Bach 36B trombone; Bach 6.5AL and Faxx 7C mouthpieces (pBone on loan to granddaughter)
    Steinway 1902 Model A, restored by AC Pianocraft in 1988; Kawai MP8, Yamaha KX-76
    See my avatar: Jazz (the black cockapoo; RIP) and Delilah (the cavapoo) keep me company while practicing

Comment

• tokuno
      • Sep 2008

Great price for a nice mouthpiece. Similar to a Schilke 52d, but articulation's cleaner for me on the Giddings Kadja.

Comment

• dsurkin
        • Feb 2014

Originally posted by dsurkin View Post
        Asking price reduced to $95, and I'll still cover priority mail shipping included to the contiguous 48 states. Hey, I picked up the shipping box at the post office yesterday! PayPal or Venmo preferred.
        Bump.
        Dean L. Surkin

Comment

• dsurkin
          • Feb 2014

Bumptity-bump. Reasonable offers considered.
          Dean L. Surkin

Comment

• dsurkin
            • Feb 2014

Sold!
            Dean L. Surkin

Comment

Working...
            X