Thread: Denis Wick 4AL + Warburton Demondrae Thurman rim one-of-a-kind mouthpiece

Thumbs up Denis Wick 4AL + Warburton Demondrae Thurman rim one-of-a-kind mouthpiece

Hi all,
    Due to me finishing graduate school in a couple of days I decided to off-load some euphonium gear that I no longer use.
    I bought this mouthpiece a while ago from forum-user DutchEupho who had this mouthpiece custom-made for him by AR Resonance. It's basically a Denis Wick 4AL with the rim chopped-off and replaced by a copy of a Warburton Demondrea Thurman mouthpiece rim, made by AR Resonance.
    Compared to a genuine 4AL, it is bit due to the custom rim and also sounds a bit more "full" while retaining the singing character of the 4AL. As the Demondrae mouthpiece is based on a Bach 3G if I remember correctly, the rim size is also a bit wider than a regular 4AL. The shape and contour of the rim is really comfortable on the face.
    The condition is excellent as you can probably tell, there are no dents or scratches apart from the insertion marks. It's never been used a lot as I prefer a smaller rim-size.
    My asking price is the same as I paid for it: 80 euros. I can ship worldwide if the buyer agrees to cover shipping costs and responsibilities. Pictures can be accessed here: https://drive.google.com/drive/folde...SW?usp=sharing
    Last edited by RickF; 06-22-2021 at 04:37 PM.
    Music educator - Brass Instruments Enthusiast - Euphonium Player
    2019 Besson Sovereign 967T-2 - Alliance DC3

Sold. Never had a mouthpiece sell so quickly, shoulda asked for more I guess… Ha!
    Music educator - Brass Instruments Enthusiast - Euphonium Player
    2019 Besson Sovereign 967T-2 - Alliance DC3