Thread: Carnival of Venice Like You Have Never Heard it Before!

Summerfield, Florida Sturgis, SD (summers)

Carnival of Venice Like You Have Never Heard it Before!

I stumbled across this on YouTube. Some very insane and clean playing by several instrumentalists, euphonium and tuba included. The graphics and such might be a bit over the top, but have you ever heard the triple tonguing variation played this cleanly on a trombone. Ditto for the tuba solo variation. And we all know how well Matonizz plays.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jVY3TW_jCRA
    John Morgan
    The U.S. Army Band (Pershing's Own) 1971-1976
    Adams E3 Custom Series Euphonium, 1956 B&H Imperial Euphonium,
    1973 F. E. Olds & Son Studio Model T-31 Baritone
    Adams TB1 Tenor Trombone, Yamaha YBL-822G Bass Trombone
    Year Round Except Summer:
    Kingdom of the Sun (KOS) Concert Band, Ocala, FL (Euphonium)
    KOS Brass Quintet (Trombone, Euphonium)
    Summer Only:
    Rapid City Municipal Band, Rapid City, SD (Euphonium)
    Rapid City New Horizons Band (Euphonium)

2. Matoniz gives the best performance. Gotta say I've never seen the carnival look quite like that before.

3. All the performances were wonderful. The trombone and tuba really blew me away.
    Love suffers long and is kind; love does not envy; love does not parade itself, is not puffed up; does not behave rudely, does not seek its own, is not provoked, thinks no evil; does not rejoice in iniquity, but rejoices in the truth; bears all things, believes all things, hopes all things, endures all things. 1 Corinthians 13:4

And we have known and believed the love that God has for us. God is love, and he who abides in love abides in God, and God in him. 1 John 4:16

4. Way cool, listened to it twice.