Thank you so much for the responses, I'm going to try and answer a few questions while I have the time. But first, I would like to clarify that I have not yet talked to my band directors about switching just yet. I plan on asking the end of this semester right before school ends. I am currently busy with UIL and have a euphonium solo to work on, so I am going to ask when our band is done playing music for the semester. Now, to answer Mr. Deans question " what orchestra positions are open for you?". I haven't looked into orchestra positions yet because I plan on doing this when I get out of high school. I know that doesn't answer your question, but I haven't looked at nearby orchestras yet.
Dave's comment about mouthpieces. I did have this in mind when thinking about what I would rather switch to, and I know that I would have to adjust to the larger mouthpiece with bass. I am going to sleep on it about which instrument, but as of right now I am interested in bass trombone.
To follow up on aroberts781 comment, "Keep studying and playing the euphonium in addition to the trombone if you enjoy it and then one day when you are a huge trombone star in a major orchestra you can play all the euphonium parts that come along and continue raising the euphonium's profile for the next generation." This right here is the plan, to main trombone, then have euphonium to play when it is needed.
And thank you acemorgan and Mr. Gary for the input, I am going to keep this in mind.

Once again, thank you for the input and information, I really, really appreciate it.