Thread: I am selling a baritone--here? Dillon? Baltimore Brass?

1. I am selling a baritone--here? Dillon? Baltimore Brass?

Hello

I am downsizing--selling my Yamaha 621s baritone and have just bought a Wessex baritone. I would like to sell it myself and have posted here on the forum. I have written several brass bands and am considering taking the horn to either Dillon or Baltimore Brass for consignment. I've bee told that listing it on the Facebook tuba-euphonium exchange listing is a good idea and am also considering selling it to Mouthpiece Express.

I'd appreciate comments and/or suggestions. If I take it for consignment, should I go to Dillon or Baltimore brass?

Thanks.

LittleJimmy

I would also consider posting to the NABBA facebook group, you'll reach lots of brass bands there and as people get vaccinated you may see bands looking to swap up good deals. We're talking about having outdoor rehearsals starting this summer, for instance.
    Adams E3 0.6 with SS Bell
    K&G 3.5D
    ---------------------------------
    Founder and Solo Euphonium
    San Francisco Brass Band

3. Thanks for

Quote Originally Posted by JakeGuilbo View Post
    I would also consider posting to the NABBA facebook group, you'll reach lots of brass bands there and as people get vaccinated you may see bands looking to swap up good deals. We're talking about having outdoor rehearsals starting this summer, for instance.
    the suggestion. I've already followed up./

LittleJimmy