Thread: FS: Euph Mouthpieces (Large and Medium/Euro Shank)

1. FS: Euph Mouthpieces (Large and Medium/Euro Shank)

Hi all, I’m selling a few mouthpieces I no longer use nor need. (The Alliance I believe I had listed here awhile back, so that’s why there might be multiple listings for it here. It’s the same mouthpiece as before!)
    All mouthpieces have already been cleaned, but also will be sanitized again prior to packing/shipping. Prices include shipping to the CONUS, and discounts if you decide to purchase more than one!

As always ,please let me know if you have any questions, and I'm more than happy to supply additional photos of any of the mouthpieces!

***SOLD***-Alliance E3A (large shank) $35
    Silver plated, some insertion marks and light surface scratches, but nothing that affects playability or has worn through the plating. Similar to the SM4U I believe, based on what I have found online. I’ve never played the original SM4U (only had an SM4X for several years), so if I got that incorrect, please let me know!. No dents in the shank. Selling as I currently play on a medium shank euph and have no need for this anymore.

***SOLD*** DEG Bowman BB2EU (medium/euro shank) $45 ***SOLD***
    Silver plated, in good condition aside from some light surface scratches, insertion marks and tarnish (which I will polish off before shipping) No dents in the shank. This is the version before Griego restarted production. Bought from Dillon Music last year, but found it didn’t work well for me. This is a shallower version of the more popular BB1. Will come with the black plastic mouthpiece pouch it originally came with.

***SOLD*** Giddings E-1 M (medium/euro shank) $90 ***SOLD***
    Polished stainless steel, some light surface scratches and insertion marks. Logo and model number are still clear with little-to-no wear on them. Shank end is round, never dropped or dented. Also purchased from Dillon Music last year when I was trying different mouthpieces, but found the EXL works better for me. Currently going between the EXL and my Wick 4AM.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	mpcs_1 - Copy.jpg 
Views:	11 
Size:	3.74 MB 
ID:	8210 Click image for larger version. 

Name:	mpcs_2 - Copy.jpg 
Views:	10 
Size:	3.24 MB 
ID:	8211 Click image for larger version. 

Name:	mpcs_3 - Copy.jpg 
Views:	9 
Size:	4.23 MB 
ID:	8212
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 20210306_124545.jpg   20210306_124629.jpg  
    Last edited by Fujiifilm; 11-17-2022 at 12:10 AM. Reason: all items sold
    Willson 2900 TA-1 Euphonium - Denis Wick 4AM
    Yamaha YSL-643 Trombone - Bob Reeves BrassArk 5G "Gladstone"
    Yamaha YSL-8440 Trombone - Denis Wick 5BS
    VMI 3301S BBb Tuba - Schilke Helleberg

Past:
    York Preference 3067 Euphonium - Denis Wick 4AL
    Benge 165F Trombone - Benge Marcellus
    Wessex BR140 Baritone - Denis Wick 6BS
    F.E. Olds Special Trombone (ca. 1941)

2. Updated with photos! (Not sure why some of them ended up flipped/doubled, they looked fine on the post preview.)
    Willson 2900 TA-1 Euphonium - Denis Wick 4AM
    Yamaha YSL-643 Trombone - Bob Reeves BrassArk 5G "Gladstone"
    Yamaha YSL-8440 Trombone - Denis Wick 5BS
    VMI 3301S BBb Tuba - Schilke Helleberg

Past:
    York Preference 3067 Euphonium - Denis Wick 4AL
    Benge 165F Trombone - Benge Marcellus
    Wessex BR140 Baritone - Denis Wick 6BS
    F.E. Olds Special Trombone (ca. 1941)