Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Conn Constellation 25i

Conn Constellation 25i

Looking for a Conn Constellation 25i Euphonium in good condition if anyone ever sees one.

If by any chance you get a few nice ones to consider, and any in “brushed silver”, you can send your leftovers my way!

BEST OF LUCK WITH YOUR SEARCH!

3. Sorry, my 24I/25I (I had both bells and cases) got sold to a member here a couple of years ago. It was in near perfect condition.
    Sterling Virtuoso 1065HGS & Adams E3 Prototype 0.70 Top Sprung valves
    Sterling Virtuoso 1050HGS baritone
    New England Brass Band
    Winchendon Winds/Townsend Military Band

I should not have sold the one i had 50 years ago. It was perfect then! by the way, what would one expect to pay for a good condition to near perfect condition nowadays? I will keep looking every week or so. Someday someone will want to sell one foolishly like i do those many years ago!

5. In great condition, I would say $1,500 - $2,000. Maybe more if in "restored" or perfect original condition.
    Sterling Virtuoso 1065HGS & Adams E3 Prototype 0.70 Top Sprung valves
    Sterling Virtuoso 1050HGS baritone
    New England Brass Band
    Winchendon Winds/Townsend Military Band

Thank you. will keep my eye out for one. And Ann, if i find one in crushed silver, i will let you know~

Baltimore brass has one on their website, not nearly as good as the one Doug had, but it looks much better than the one currently on eBay.
    Shires Q-40
    Sterling Virtuoso 1065H
    Adams E3

Manchester Citadel Brass Band
    West Mass Brass Band

I was looking for a 25i. But thanks

I wonder what I really had. I bought my first euphonium upright at the recommendation of my music instructor, Matt Shiner, a professor at Duquesne University, around 1962. I was a Conn Constellation and cost about $650 then. Was there other constellations available?

I think I have a 24i at the office missing a few parts like a screw and the tuning slide rod. It has a few dents, not big. I see a unlacquered 25i bell for sell and I wondered if it is wise to buy that bell and refurbish the horn including lacquering it again. A repair shop locally said that that could diminish the tone quality. Is that true.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast