X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Wiseeuph
    • Feb 2021

Yamaha 642s- for sale

This euphonium is in great condition. I was a second user and have played it for about 6 years now. It has water gutter under the main 3 valve section. Included is also custom valve caps which are gold with purple/pink pearl which you can see in the pictures. I will be the original caps as well. It will be sent with the original Yamaha case with 6 keys for the case lock.

There are a couple larger dents in the horn shown in the pictures and a plating issue on the third valve due to a repair involving having to reshape the slide. The slide is a little stiff but works well. Before I sell it it will have a professional chemical clean and polish.

PM me if youre interested! Use this ebay link:

https://www.ebay.com/itm/143946907645
    Attached Files
    Last edited by RickF; 11-11-2022, 09:08 PM.
    Tyler Wise
    Shires Custom euphonium (silver-plated, trigger, exchangeable receiver large or medium shank)
    Mouthpieces: Doug Elliot 101 rim, I cup, 6 and 8 shank. Griego BB1, Denis Wick 4AM.
  • Wiseeuph
    • Feb 2021

I am also open to offers from anyone as well!
    Tyler Wise
    Shires Custom euphonium (silver-plated, trigger, exchangeable receiver large or medium shank)
    Mouthpieces: Doug Elliot 101 rim, I cup, 6 and 8 shank. Griego BB1, Denis Wick 4AM.

Comment

• Wiseeuph
      • Feb 2021

I have now moved the price down to $4,000
      Tyler Wise

Comment

• Wiseeuph
        • Feb 2021

SOLD
        Tyler Wise

Comment

• iMav
          • May 2011

Out of curiously, what are you currently playing now?
          Groups
          Valley City Community Band
          Valley City State University Concert Band
          2024 North Dakota Intercollegiate Band (you're never too old!)

Larry Herzog Jr.

All things EUPHONIUM! Guilded server

Comment

• Wiseeuph
            • Feb 2021

I’m playing a shires custom! Its got a trigger and also an exchangeable receiver.
            Tyler Wise

Comment

Working...
            X