Thread: Free: Sheet Music

Free: Sheet Music

All, in preparation for an upcoming move I'm trying to thin out my bookshelves. I've got a stack of sheet music I'm willing to send to another good home in the CONUS for free. Here's what's on the stack (in no particular order):

• The David Childs Solo Series: Hear my Prayer (for Euphonium & Piono/Organ)
    • Selected Duets for Trombone or Baritone (volume II Advanced) Compiled and edited by H. Voxman
    • A Morning Fog (Euphonium & Organ)
    • Harlequin by Philip Sparke (Euphonium & Piano)
    • Pachelbel Canon (Euphonium & Piano) arranged by Daniel Dorff
    • Instrumental Solotrax - Sacred Solos for Trombone and Cello arranged by Ed Hogan
    • Euphonium Virtuoso Collection: Six Studies in English Folksong arranged by Luc Vertommen
    • Romanze A collection of Sheet Music arranged by Kristy Rowe
    • Euphonium Solo "MYFANWY" arranged by Denzil Stephens
    • Adagio and Rondo arranged by Robert Childs & Philip Wilby
    • Andante and Rondo (for Euphonium & Piano) arranged by Robert Childs and Philip Wilby
    • For He That Is Mighty arranged by Peter Figert (Baritone & Piano)
    • Telemann Aria One-Six Euphonium Solo (with bass and treble clef parts and piano accompaniment) arranged by Robert Madeson
    • Morceau Symphonique arranged by Falaguerra (Rombone Solos with Piano Accompaniment).

Hopeful to find these a good home in the coming weeks.

Is the Telemann Aria the only one that includes a treble clef version? For some of us amateurs (and non-transposers), it would be helpful to know which clef the parts are available in. Thank you in advance.

Personally, I am somewhat interested in For He That Is Mighty and the Telemann Aria. If you are willing to break things up that is.
    - Sara
    Baritone - 3 Valve, Compensating, JinBao JBBR1240

Summerfield, Florida Sturgis, SD (summers)
    Quote Originally Posted by b1224 View Post
    All, in preparation for an upcoming move I'm trying to thin out my bookshelves. I've got a stack of sheet music I'm willing to send to another good home in the CONUS for free. Here's what's on the stack (in no particular order):

• The David Childs Solo Series: Hear my Prayer (for Euphonium & Piono/Organ)
    • Selected Duets for Trombone or Baritone (volume II Advanced) Compiled and edited by H. Voxman
    • A Morning Fog (Euphonium & Organ)
    • Harlequin by Philip Sparke (Euphonium & Piano)
    • Pachelbel Canon (Euphonium & Piano) arranged by Daniel Dorff
    • Instrumental Solotrax - Sacred Solos for Trombone and Cello arranged by Ed Hogan
    • Euphonium Virtuoso Collection: Six Studies in English Folksong arranged by Luc Vertommen
    • Romanze A collection of Sheet Music arranged by Kristy Rowe
    • Euphonium Solo "MYFANWY" arranged by Denzil Stephens
    • Adagio and Rondo arranged by Robert Childs & Philip Wilby
    • Andante and Rondo (for Euphonium & Piano) arranged by Robert Childs and Philip Wilby
    • For He That Is Mighty arranged by Peter Figert (Baritone & Piano)
    • Telemann Aria One-Six Euphonium Solo (with bass and treble clef parts and piano accompaniment) arranged by Robert Madeson
    • Morceau Symphonique arranged by Falaguerra (Rombone Solos with Piano Accompaniment).

Hopeful to find these a good home in the coming weeks.
    I would love to get the David Childs Solo Series: Hear my Prayer, Harlequin by Philip Sparke, Euphonium VirtuosoCollection: Six Studies in English Folksong, and Adagio and Rondo arr. by Childs and Wilby.'

If you are willing to break them up, as Sara suggested, please let me know and I will provide you with my mailing address. I will also pay for any postage.
    John Morgan
    The U.S. Army Band (Pershing's Own) 1971-1976
    Adams E3 Custom Series Euphonium, 1956 B&H Imperial Euphonium,
    1973 F. E. Olds & Son Studio Model T-31 Baritone
    Adams TB1 Tenor Trombone, Yamaha YBL-822G Bass Trombone
    Year Round Except Summer:
    Kingdom of the Sun (KOS) Concert Band, Ocala, FL (Euphonium)
    KOS Brass Quintet (Trombone, Euphonium)
    Summer Only:
    Rapid City Municipal Band, Rapid City, SD (Euphonium)
    Rapid City New Horizons Band (Euphonium)

Quote Originally Posted by b1224 View Post

[snip]
    If you're breaking this up, send to Sara, John, and anyone else what they want, and I'd love to have what's left over. I'll reimburse postage through PayPal or Venmo.
    Dean L. Surkin
    Mack Brass MACK-EU1150S, BB1 mouthpiece
    Bach 36B trombone; Bach 6.5AL and Faxx 7C mouthpieces (pBone on loan to granddaughter)
    Steinway 1902 Model A, restored by AC Pianocraft in 1988; Kawai MP8, Yamaha KX-76
    See my avatar: Jazz (the black cockapoo; RIP) and Delilah (the cavapoo) keep me company while practicing

Thanks to all who responded on the thread and sent me a PM, that should do it. Takers for all the music have been identified.