Thread: Tuba rims and trombone /euphonium mouthpieces

1. Tuba rims and trombone /euphonium mouthpieces

My wife is in the middle of a kitchen remodel. So, to ease my tattered nerves, I am selling off the following items in order to purchase beer and whiskey. That way, when the guys stop by, I値l have more than enough for them to drink as we try to figure out a way to stop their wives from doing the same.

All prices include USPS Priority Mail shipping within the United States. I prefer not to ship overseas, but if you are willing to take all the risk, fill out the proper paperwork and take on the extra cost, I will consider it for any items left after 2 weeks.

Tuba:
    M.O. C4L.A. Houser / Sellmansberger rim, 32.6 mm with black H-Kote (2 piece style) - $50. Rim is in excellent used condition.

Sellmansberger #2 Fair Dinkum 32.6 mm (3 piece style) - $35. Rim is in good used condition. Rim has a couple of small nicks that cannot be felt when playing.

M.O. C4L.A. Houser / Sellmansberger rim, 32.6 mm (2 piece style) - $40. Rim is in excellent used condition.

Trombone / Euphonium:

Schilke 53, gold plated large shank - $60. I believe this mouthpiece was professionally refurbished and re-plated. The mouthpiece looks new. Gold plate is 100%.

Schilke 53, gold plated cup, small shank - $55. Excellent used condition. Gold plate is 100%.
    If you buy both of these, I値l take off $10

Pictures are available upon request. Shoot me a PM and I値l get them to you ASAP
    Last edited by Tubaryan12; 01-19-2021 at 04:18 AM. Reason: updates

2. Bump for new mouthpieces and removal of sold and delivered items.

3. Bump with update