• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Micah.Dominic.Parsons-OFFLINE
    • Jun 2020

Notes On The Besson Prestige Trigger By Steven Mead

Hello everyone,

I wanted to share this resource which I have just discovered entitled Notes On The Besson Prestige Trigger by Steven Mead.

Best Wishes,

Micah Dominic Parsons

Click image for larger version

Name:	Image.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	1.73 MB
ID:	125720

Name:	Image (2).jpg
Size:	1.76 MB
ID:	125721

Name:	Image (3).jpg
Size:	1.65 MB
ID:	125722
  • euphisto
    • Jul 2006

Hi Micah,

This is very interesting (I've actually been for a copy of this for a long time). Thanks for posting it. Was this flyer included with the early production Prestige euphoniums?

Thanks,

Robert Pendergast, DM

Comment

• Jun 2020

Hello Robert,

It is great to hear from you. I found it yesterday whilst searching through some old resources. I believe this leaflet must have been produced around 2002 to 2003 as I believe it came into my possession from my Dad who got one of the new Besson Prestige Euphonium's around this time. I have never seen any leaflet like it before. It would be interesting to see if they produced any more like it. I would love to know more about the development of The Besson Prestige 2052-2 Euphonium over the years.

Best Wishes,

Micah Dominic Parsons

Comment

• franz
        • Dec 2015

About twenty years ago I had a trial week with a Prestige 2052 which I then did not confirm and also had the brochure in question, of which I made a photocopy. There was also the certificate of guarantee signed by Steven Mead. To go back to exact year I think Doug will able to give a precise answer.

Name:	20201207_094824.jpg
Size:	1.27 MB
ID:	117776 Click image for larger version

Name:	20201207_094802.jpg
Size:	1.10 MB
ID:	117777
        2007 Besson Prestige 2052, 3D+ K&G mouthpiece; JP373 baritone, 4B modified K&G mouthpiece; Bach 42GO trombone, T4C K&G mouthpiece; 1973 Besson New Standard 3 compensated valves, 3D+ K&G modified mouthpiece; Wessex French C tuba, 3D+ K&G modified mouthpiece.

Comment

• Jun 2020

Hello Franz,

This is absolutely fascinating! Thank you so much for sharing this with me.

Best Wishes,

Micah Dominic Parsons

Comment

Working...
          X