Thread: FS: Willson Euphonium and Gig Bag

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1. Thumbs up FS: Willson Euphonium and Gig Bag

Sold pending funds.

I’m looking to sell this Willson compensating euphonium in lacquer. It’s in rough cosmetic shape regarding its lacquer, but other than the small dent on the slide pictured, I haven’t found or noticed any issues. I received this in a trade about a year ago from a member over on TubeNet, but I simply don’t have time to play anymore. Plus, I’m moving around often enough that it’s difficult to find a group to play in.

I’m assuming this is a 2900, but I’m not sure. Maybe some folks here can clarify.

The included gig bag is also in rough to decent shape. It’s plenty padded, and there aren’t any rips or tears. The zipper sometimes splits. Also included is a Bach 3G, mouthpiece pouch, and valve oil/cleaning supplies/the like.

I’m located in Minnesota, willing to drive a few hours to meet a serious buyer. I would rather not ship. We can wear masks, stay socially distant. Horn has been cleaned and not played since, though I will continue to keep the valves oiled. If you come to me, you can test it in the church sanctuary with some great acoustics.

I’ll welcome offers and suggestions. https://imgur.com/a/5oIQj2Q here is a link to photos.
    Last edited by Dubby; 02-06-2021 at 01:46 PM. Reason: Sold