Thread: FS: Euphonium bundle: JP 374s W/ Sterling Hardcase, NEW protec gigbag, and YSB Mute

Thumbs up FS: Euphonium bundle: JP 374s W/ Sterling Hardcase, NEW protec gigbag, and YSB Mute

Great horn with an unbeatable price for everything you're getting. My journey of selling and buying to get a Neo will have to be on hold for a bit, due to unfortunate circumstances I need the money for a new car. Pictures will be uploaded soon but some silver plating around the handbar is scraped off after an embarrassing story (please don't ask) and there are your usual bb sized ding on the horn.

You will be getting a
    Used JP374S
    New Protec Gigbag
    Older Sterling Hardcase
    Yamaha Silent Brass mute with the studio attachment and mute bag.

All for $2200 us $150 shipping CONUS (I have to ship the horn and the mute separately though for the safety of both)

Message me if interested!
    Again, pictures will be uploaded soon with the proper edit.

EDIT: I'm still not currently by a computer but I will still upload photos soon, but a good friend of mine gave me a good opportunity for money and I can reduce the price for anyone in need of a horn set up with a gigbag, hardcase, and a reputable practice mute.

DOUBLE EDIT: I uploaded the photos onto Flickr, here you go https://www.flickr.com/gp/189723135@N04/j704c5
    Last edited by Beef; 10-12-2020 at 03:02 PM.

Price brought down to $2200!

sold!