Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Brass Bands for the uninformed

Quote Originally Posted by daruby View Post
    I would be happy to provide a lifetime supply of New England Brass Band CDs for just $10/each! I am the former treasurer and the current librarian and keep track of all the music and Inventory CDs. We currently have 6 different CDs in stock, including my favorite: Music of New England, recorded in 2017. PM me if you have an interest.

Doug
    Would you consider shipping overseas too? I would definitely love to nab some brass band CDs considering how rare it is over here! (Or is there an online version that I can purchase from? )

I've definitely been enamoured with the tenor horn lately!

Thank you!
    "Never over complicate things. Accept "bad" days. Always enjoy yourself when playing, love the sound we can make on our instruments (because that's why we all started playing the Euph)"

Euph: Yamaha 642II Neo - 千歌音
    Mouthpiece: K&G 4D, Denis Wick 5AL

https://soundcloud.com/ashsparkle_chika
    https://www.youtube.com/user/AshTSparkle/

Quote Originally Posted by ChristianeSparkle View Post
    Would you consider shipping overseas too? I would definitely love to nab some brass band CDs considering how rare it is over here! (Or is there an online version that I can purchase from? )

I've definitely been enamoured with the tenor horn lately!

Thank you!
    The same here about the tenor horn. What a beautiful sound it gets!
    John 3:16

Conn Victor 5H Trombone
    Yamaha 354 Trombone
    Conn 15I Euphonium

3. I would happily ship overseas. PM me and I can follow up with you (as I have already with David).
    Adams E3 0.60 Sterling bell - Prototype top sprung valves
    Concord Band
    Winchendon Winds
    Townsend Military Band

Quote Originally Posted by Davidus1 View Post
    Hope I'm placing this in the right place. What are the differences in a tenor horn vs a baritone horn? ...
    Since no one else has mentioned it, I guess I will offer the obligatory reference to Trent Hamilton on YouTube.
    He has several short videos describing and comparing various British Brass Band type instruments.
    My awareness of BBB is fairly new so I have been binging some on YouTube.
    Love the older ones featuring Mr. Mead (with hair. )

5. Hi all,

I have received several PMs regarding the New England Brass Band CDs. We have 6 of them dating back to 1999. Our most recent CD, "Music of New England" is also available on iTunes at: https://music.apple.com/us/album/mus...and/1445616824

I am attaching a review published in the November 2018 issue of the British Bandsman as well.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails British-Bandsman Review - MONE.jpg  
    Adams E3 0.60 Sterling bell - Prototype top sprung valves
    Concord Band
    Winchendon Winds
    Townsend Military Band

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123