Thread: WTB: good condition compensating euphonium

WTB: good condition compensating euphonium

Hi, i’m looking for a good condition compensating euph. I’m not too picky on brands so just send me a message of what you’ve got. I really like yamahas though. If you trade trombones then i’ve got a couple that i would trade. Not anything extremely spectacular but some good horns. Budget is 2-3k but for the right horn i can bump it up some.

2. Quote Originally Posted by Elow View Post
    Hi, i’m looking for a good condition compensating euph. I’m not too picky on brands so just send me a message of what you’ve got. I really like yamahas though. If you trade trombones then i’ve got a couple that i would trade. Not anything extremely spectacular but some good horns. Budget is 2-3k but for the right horn i can bump it up some.
    I have a fantastic XO for $2900. Excellent condition and very responsive with great intonation.

Quote Originally Posted by longhornpatino View Post
    I have a fantastic XO for $2900. Excellent condition and very responsive with great intonation.
    Can u email me some pictures?

4. Quote Originally Posted by Elow View Post
    Can u email me some pictures?
    I would be happy to. This instrument is in excellent shape. This is also listed in the forum. If you live close to Austin, TX, it would be great to have you try it out.

I live in pensacola so might be too far of a drive

Found a yamaha neo so no longer looking

Congratulations! Would love to hear you on the Neo or your thoughts on it after you give it a spin for a while!
    "Never over complicate things. Accept "bad" days. Always enjoy yourself when playing, love the sound we can make on our instruments (because that's why we all started playing the Euph)"

Euph: Yamaha 642II Neo - 千歌音
    Mouthpiece: K&G 4D, Denis Wick 5AL

https://soundcloud.com/ashsparkle_chika
    https://www.youtube.com/user/AshTSparkle/