Thread: New Mouthpiece Design

1. New Mouthpiece Design

Hello everyone,

I wanted to reveal a new mouthpiece which I am looking forward to testing from AR Mouthpieces. A few months ago, I contacted AR Mouthpieces as I was really interested in the new Glenn Van Looy Mouthpiece and upon gaining the specifications of this new mouthpiece I asked if some changes could be made which developed into a personal mouthpiece.

Yesterday, I got the very first image of this new mouthpiece and I couldn't resist sharing it with you all today.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	105024799_906036346564283_606743423535595044_n.jpg 
Views:	63 
Size:	252.3 KB 
ID:	7754

I hope this will kick start a chat about this very interesting range of mouthpieces.

Many Thanks,

Micah Dominic Parsons

These AR mouthpieces do look completely gorgeous. Looking forward to hearing more about this.
    Nowt

Retired

3. Hello,

I will hopefully have some more information for you in the coming weeks.

I am really excited to see how this mouthpiece will perform.

Many Thanks,

Micah Dominic Parsons

4. Hello everyone,

I thought I would update this thread with a few thoughts about my new AR Resonance 'MDPS1' Mouthpiece.

The 'MDPS1' Mouthpiece has the following specification.

Internal Cup Diameter - 26.00mm
    Throat Diameter - 7.2mm
    Backbore - Medium

I have been testing this mouthpiece for a number of weeks an I have been rather suprised at the response of this mouthpiece. I am hoping to release an indepth review of this mouthpiece at a later date but for now if you would like to hear this mouthpiece in action please check out the following video on my YouTube Channel - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MKIFyeprj7Y.

Many Thanks,

Micah Dominic Parsons