• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • JakeGuilbo
    • Feb 2006

FS: Lacquer Yamaha Neo Euphonium w/Trigger $5000

*SOLD*

Selling a brand new lacquer Yamaha Neo w/Trigger with hard case, included mp and additional Giddings Helseth-Solo mouthpiece. This piece is basically a SS copy of the Wick 4AL or SM4 and is perfect for those who wanted to try SS but didn't want to plop down the $250. Including for free.

This horn is amazing - I chose this over my former Adams E3 Yellow Brass and have not been disappointed. It handles Wind Band and Brass Band like a champ and previous projection issues with the Neo seem to have been handled with this new edition with the included trigger and added mass. This horn is heavy, comparable to a Besson Prestige in weight.
    Selling this horn to finance purchase of an Adams with silver bell. At this point in my career I feel that is going to be the right horn for me but that does NOT take away anything from this horn. This horn is one of the BEST examples of a Neo I've ever played. New/old students will be getting a horn that will last you your whole career.
    $5000 gets you the horn, the two MP (original 51L and Giddings SS DH Solo), the original case AND FedEx Ground Shipping with insurance to continental 48 states.
    Photos Here:
    https://photos.app.goo.gl/PeTQoU2mHNf3u2a9A

PM or email jacobg at gmail

Last edited by JakeGuilbo; 05-14-2020, 09:11 AM. Reason: added email
    Adams E3 0.6 with SS Bell
    K&G 3.5D
    ---------------------------------
    Founder and Solo Euphonium
    San Francisco Brass Band
Working...
X