Thread: FS: Mack Brass TU410 4/4 CC tuba

1. FS: Mack Brass TU410 4/4 CC tuba

After a couple of years alternating between my euphoniums, Eb tuba, CC tuba, and some other instruments, I've decided to focus on euphonium and just hang on to the small Eb tuba in the low range...therefore, I've decided to put my CC up for sale. I bought this directly from Mack Brass. I've played it in two Christmas concerts, once at church, and otherwise it's just been in my living room, usually in the case, so it's been treated very gently. It's still in excellent shape, kind of hard to tell the difference between this and a brand-new one. Includes the case and the mouthpiece that came with the instrument.

The brand-new price for these is $1995 and I'm asking $1500 OBO. Given the size of the instrument, I am not comfortable attempting to ship it, but I could meet in the Indianapolis area or at my home in central Indiana, about 45 minutes northeast of Indianapolis, for you to play-test it. Please let me know if you have any questions, and thanks for looking!

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_6726.JPG 
Views:	28 
Size:	2.17 MB 
ID:	7660
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_6723.JPG 
Views:	15 
Size:	1.66 MB 
ID:	7661
    Last edited by Koukalaka; 05-09-2020 at 10:26 PM.

2. Bumping this back up again. Really nice CC for this price range, come and take a look!

3. Would entertain offers for a fair price...and you are welcome to come and play-test before committing. Thanks!

4. please email me at Theodoresmi4129@gmail.com

Please let us know when this sells. Thanks.
    Dave Werden (ASCAP)
    Euphonium Soloist, U.S. Coast Guard Band, retired
    Adams Artist (Adams E3)
    Alliance Mouthpiece (DC3)
    YouTube: dwerden
    Facebook: davewerden
    Twitter: davewerden
    Instagram: davewerdeneuphonium

6. Quote Originally Posted by davewerden View Post
    Please let us know when this sells. Thanks.
    Hello—I’ve decided to withdraw the ad and keep the tuba for now, so I will close the thread. Thank you!

Thanks for the update!
    Dave Werden (ASCAP)
    Euphonium Soloist, U.S. Coast Guard Band, retired
    Adams Artist (Adams E3)
    Alliance Mouthpiece (DC3)
    YouTube: dwerden
    Facebook: davewerden
    Twitter: davewerden
    Instagram: davewerdeneuphonium