Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: FS: Wessex EP-100 Euphonium Silver W/Gold Trim ~ Barely Used

Thumbs up FS: Wessex EP-100 Euphonium Silver W/Gold Trim ~ Barely Used

Father time has caught up with me. I am 74 and have had COPD for several years now. It has digressed to the point where I cannot play my instruments any more. It breaks my heart to part with my beloved horns but they are just collecting dust here. The first instrument I am selling is my last purchase. This Bb Compensated Wessex Dolce EP-100 I bought last year and only played it at home a few times. It is in superb mechanical condition and is cosmetically pristine with no blemishes what so ever. This comes with carrying case with shoulder straps that can be used to carry it like a back pack or slung over one shoulder. it also comes with the original mouthpiece which I never used and Wessex custom valve oil and polishing cloth. I just had it chem cleaned and polished. has to be played to be truly believed. With a rich and beautiful tone in the hands of a skilled brass musician, the intonation of this exceptional brass instrument is so good that a trigger is not required. Easy and comfortable to play, this instrument is perfectly suited to both budding musicians and professionals, alike. Orders for this model were backed up until June and with the current situation, there is no telling when they will be able to fill new orders. Here is your chance to purchase a like new EP-100 for a good price and have it in your possession within a week.

SOLD for $1350

$1350 + Shipping & Insurance (Actual cost)

to view high quality pictures, I have provided a link below:

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/xjq0bn7w9...8EFX33Iba?dl=0
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails DSCN1930.jpg  
    Last edited by bariforhire; 04-16-2020 at 09:31 AM.

So is the horn silver finish, or traditional lacquered brass? The pictures make it difficult to tell. Does the $1350 include the shipping within the US? Are you willing to ship overseas?
    - Sara

Silly me, I missed seeing the silver with gold accents description in the heading. The other questions still apply.
    Last edited by Sara Hood; 04-07-2020 at 11:14 AM. Reason: clarity
    Baritone - 3 Valve, Compensating, JinBao JBBR1240

Thank you for your interest Sara. Unfortunately I cannot ship overseas. I have done so in the past with bad results with customs, costs and damage.

4. Where are you located? I might be interested.

Suburb of Rochester, NY... Scottsville

Are you willing to have someone pick it up? I have a nephew who lives in your area?
    B&S 3046 Baritone/Euphonium
    Wessex Festivo
    B&S PT37-S
    Schilke ST20 Tenor Trombone
    Jupiter XO Double valve bass trombone

Quote Originally Posted by BDeisinger View Post
    Are you willing to have someone pick it up? I have a nephew who lives in your area?
    Absolutely, I will be open to working out any arrangements for pickup or delivery. I would also be willing to meet you half way seeing you live in PA.
    Last edited by bariforhire; 04-09-2020 at 07:44 AM.

So then the question becomes, Does the $1350 price include shipping within the USA? But you may have found a buyer either way.
    - Sara
    Baritone - 3 Valve, Compensating, JinBao JBBR1240

Quote Originally Posted by Sara Hood View Post
    So then the question becomes, Does the $1350 price include shipping within the USA? But you may have found a buyer either way.
    - Sara
    Method of shipping and insurance is at buyer's choice and actual cost. I will only ship to the lower 48 states as I stated above.

Quote Originally Posted by bariforhire View Post
    Absolutely, I will be open to working out any arrangements for pickup or delivery. I would also be willing to meet you half way seeing you live in PA.
    This may have to wait until this virus restriction is over. We're pretty much in lock down.
    B&S 3046 Baritone/Euphonium
    Wessex Festivo
    B&S PT37-S
    Schilke ST20 Tenor Trombone
    Jupiter XO Double valve bass trombone

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast