Thread: Valve Guide Willson 2900TA

1. Valve Guide Willson 2900TA

Hi everyone,

I'm from Spain, and I need to replace the guides of the valves of my 'Willson 2900TA' (similar to the image attached) because they are worn-out. I tried to search any shop online that sell this type of stuff, but unfortunatelly I did't found any seller with this guides.

Did you know any provider or seller that could have this type of products, and which could have wordwide or spain shipments?

Thanks for your help

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	valve guide 2900TA.jpg 
Views:	8 
Size:	18.0 KB 
ID:	7418

I found this one:

https://www.dawkes.co.uk/willson-val...th-screw/13708

But have you tried Willson's Customer Service yet?
    http://www.willson.ch/contact

Thanks for that, MarChant!

bombar_dino - please let us know how this works out for you, whether this source works or you find another. There may be more forum folks who need to (or will need to) know about a resource for parts. Thanks - and welcome to our forum community!
    Dave Werden (ASCAP)
    Euphonium Soloist, U.S. Coast Guard Band, retired
    Adams Artist (Adams E3)
    Alliance Mouthpiece (DC3)
    YouTube: dwerden
    Facebook: davewerden
    Twitter: davewerden
    Instagram: davewerdeneuphonium

4. Thanks MarChant, I will try to contact with customer service and I will notice you if I obtain an answer. If not I will buy the product from that website, but the deliver it is more expensive than the product!! hahah, but I have no choice.

And thanks for welcome dave, it is true that we need a provider or seller specialized in maintenance of brass instruments who had this stuff so needed.