Thread: Hirsbrunner Euphonium for sale - from 1981

Hirsbrunner Euphonium for sale - from 1981

There is a Hirsbrunner for sale local to me from 1981 (At least I believe that's correct - the serial seems to indicate '81).

I had the opportunity to play the horn last week, and it plays well, and is in exceptional condition, particularly for its age. The current owner played trombone in Pershing's Own "back in the day".

If anyone is particularly interested, I can facilitate communication with the owner - he's not much of an internet guy.
    Mike Taylor

Illinois Brass Band
    Fox Valley Brass Band

2. Hi

Quote Originally Posted by miketeachesclass View Post
    There is a Hirsbrunner for sale local to me from 1981 (At least I believe that's correct - the serial seems to indicate '81).

I had the opportunity to play the horn last week, and it plays well, and is in exceptional condition, particularly for its age. The current owner played trombone in Pershing's Own "back in the day".

If anyone is particularly interested, I can facilitate communication with the owner - he's not much of an internet guy.
    Hi. I am looking for a hirsbrunner. Could you please ask him how much money he is looking for the horn?

Quote Originally Posted by Euphism View Post
    Hi. I am looking for a hirsbrunner. Could you please ask him how much money he is looking for the horn?
    He is looking for 6,000.
    Mike Taylor

Illinois Brass Band
    Fox Valley Brass Band