Thread: FS: 2003 Willson 2900S

Thumbs up FS: 2003 Willson 2900S

What better way to end the COVID lockdowns than with an affordable, professional compensating euphonium!

I am offering a used Willson 2900S (serial# W2521) for sale to a player looking for a top-notch horn without paying top-notch prices.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Willson.jpg 
Views:	60 
Size:	10.8 KB 
ID:	7354

I purchased the instrument from Woodwind/Brasswind in 2003 and have played it regularly since then. I decided to sell it to purchase another euph better suited to my amateur skillset.

I've just reduced the price $500 to $5700 (includes free shipping) with a conditional 14-day trial.

The instrument is in excellent to near mint condition with additional gold plating and protective leather guards.

Please send me a PM to receive a brochure with more photos and purchase information details.

Thanks for your interest.

Jeff Prater
    Last edited by kyorke; 04-15-2021 at 01:36 PM. Reason: Price Update

Cool

SOLD

Quote Originally Posted by kyorke View Post
    What better way to end the COVID lockdowns than with an affordable, professional compensating euphonium!

I am offering a used Willson 2900S (serial# W2521) for sale to a player looking for a top-notch horn without paying top-notch prices.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Willson.jpg 
Views:	60 
Size:	10.8 KB 
ID:	7354

I purchased the instrument from Woodwind/Brasswind in 2003 and have played it regularly since then. I decided to sell it to purchase another euph better suited to my amateur skillset.

I've just reduced the price $500 to $5700 (includes free shipping) with a conditional 14-day trial.

The instrument is in excellent to near mint condition with additional gold plating and protective leather guards.

Please send me a PM to receive a brochure with more photos and purchase information details.

Thanks for your interest.

Jeff Prater