Thread: Unknown Brand - Assistance Please!

1. Question Unknown Brand - Assistance Please!

Hey Everybody! I've got something I can't for the life of me find on the internet....Pictures here: https://imgur.com/a/qFIOWtK

On the bell it says "Puls-Music-Co-Wichita-Kans" with an airplane through the middle and "AEE" I believe on top.

Any help would be great, I'm losing my mind I can't find anything online!

I see that Wichita is home to an Air Force Base. Might the acronym be a long gone division of the Base? Just a thought...
    Euph Loosh
    Imperial by Boosey & Hawkes 4-valve Euphonium (mid-1950's)
    MPs: Kosikup 1 1/2, Bowman BB2 Euro shank, Denis Wick 4AM; Marcus Bonna case

I'm gonna bet that top really says ACE, and not AEE. Probably a tie in with the base being there. With that serial number, no way could it be a Conn.
    Sterling / Perantucci 1065HGS Euphonium, 1952 B&H Imperial Eb Tuba, and a bunch of trombones.

4. Quote Originally Posted by Euph Loosh View Post
    I see that Wichita is home to an Air Force Base. Might the acronym be a long gone division of the Base? Just a thought...
    That's very interesting, my grandfather was in the Air Force but never out of Wichita...

5. Quote Originally Posted by tbonesullivan View Post
    I'm gonna bet that top really says ACE, and not AEE. Probably a tie in with the base being there. With that serial number, no way could it be a Conn.
    ACE would definitely make more sense given the context. Think it could be a generic manufacturer that made it special for the AF? Or some ROTC maybe?