X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • rchalk2
    • Nov 2019

Unknown Brand - Assistance Please!

Hey Everybody! I've got something I can't for the life of me find on the internet....Pictures here: https://imgur.com/a/qFIOWtK

On the bell it says "Puls-Music-Co-Wichita-Kans" with an airplane through the middle and "AEE" I believe on top.

Any help would be great, I'm losing my mind I can't find anything online!
  • Euph Loosh
    • Aug 2016

I see that Wichita is home to an Air Force Base. Might the acronym be a long gone division of the Base? Just a thought...
    Euph Loosh
    Imperial by Boosey & Hawkes 4-valve Euphonium (mid-1950's)
    MPs: Kosikup 1 1/2, Bowman BB2 Euro shank, Denis Wick 4AM; Marcus Bonna case

Comment

• tbonesullivan
      • Jul 2019

I'm gonna bet that top really says ACE, and not AEE. Probably a tie in with the base being there. With that serial number, no way could it be a Conn.
      Sterling / Perantucci 1065HGS Euphonium, 1952 B&H Imperial Eb Tuba, and a bunch of trombones.

Comment

• rchalk2
        • Nov 2019

Originally posted by Euph Loosh View Post
        I see that Wichita is home to an Air Force Base. Might the acronym be a long gone division of the Base? Just a thought...
        That's very interesting, my grandfather was in the Air Force but never out of Wichita...

Comment

• rchalk2
          • Nov 2019

Originally posted by tbonesullivan View Post
          I'm gonna bet that top really says ACE, and not AEE. Probably a tie in with the base being there. With that serial number, no way could it be a Conn.
          ACE would definitely make more sense given the context. Think it could be a generic manufacturer that made it special for the AF? Or some ROTC maybe?

Comment

Working...
          X