I am the second owner of this horn. It is 8 years old and I purchased it from the original owner in 2015. The Horn is in near perfect condition; tiny scratch in lacquer(pictured) however nothing that compromises the structure or sound of the horn. One repair was made on a faulty factory solder by Dan Oberloh (pictured). This horn is a great 4/4 tuba that plays very reliably in tune with great resonance and projection. All slides move easily and freely. I have played this tuba in both large orchestras/wind ensembles, smaller chamber groups and brass quintets.
This horn is fantastic for professional playing and students alike. The has served me will in both my undergraduate degree and my current masters studies.

Currently Located in Vancouver Canada. The horn comes with a Cronkite gig bag and an Alan Baer Unitec Flight case in nearly new condition. I am selling this horn because I would like to move to a larger 6/4 york style tuba. Priced as follows however I am open to trades or alternate offers.
Pricing:
$9,000 obo USD Miraphone 188 CC tuba
$500 USD Cronkite gig bag
$1,000 USD Unitec flight case
$10,000 USD tuba + gig bag + flight case
Make me an offer
Pictures: https://photos.app.goo.gl/S7RdG7Ba2Xi626Cv6
Buyer pays shipping. More pictures, video and information available on request. I am willing to meet buyers halfway within reasonable distances; PM if interested