Thread: New England Brass Band - Wilmington, MA -Immediate Opening!!!!

1. New England Brass Band - Wilmington, MA -Immediate Opening!!!!

I am re-posting this as a new thread since the person who committed to our solo euphonium chair had to pull out at the last minute due to health problems.

Vacancies:

New England Brass Band (NEBB), the region's premier British-style brass band, has vacancies for the 2019-2020 season. The band rehearses weekly, on Monday evenings in Wilmington, MA, starting September 16. In the last two seasons, we have completed 32 concert performances, recorded a new CD, and attended the NABBA competition. We are planning for a busy season again in the coming year. Openings are for:

Solo Euphonium. Requires accomplished player for demanding repertoire. Should be comfortable as a featured soloist. Must read Bb treble clef.

Percussionist with strong mallet skills.

Eb Tuba. Must read Eb treble clef. NEBB can provide an instrument.

This greater Boston, MA area band is directed by the renowned Stephen Bulla and rehearses not far from the major music schools of the region. Membership is drawn from Maine, New Hampshire, Massachusetts, Rhode Island, and Connecticut.

Last edited by daruby; 06-15-2019 at 12:01 PM.
    Adams E3 0.60 Sterling bell - Prototype top sprung valves
    Concord Band
    Winchendon Winds
    Townsend Military Band

Sorry to hear that. I'm sure getting a solid Euph soloist isn't easy. Best wishes!
    John 3:16

Conn Victor 5H Trombone
    Yamaha 354 Trombone
    Conn 15I Euphonium