Thread: FS: A large Doug Elliott Euphonium/Baritone/Trombone mouthpiece set

1. Thumbs up SOLD: A large Doug Elliott Euphonium/Baritone/Trombone mouthpiece set

I'm selling the following set/lot of Doug Elliott mouthpiece parts. This set includes the following:

Rim: SB W105 (silverplated)

Cups: SB E, G, and J

Shanks:
    -E2 2009
    -E5 2012
    -E8 2014
    -G5 2015
    -G9 2018
    -J9 2011

You can think of this as centering around a Wick SM3 sized mouthpiece (W105 rim, J cup and J9 shank). When I switched to Doug's mouthpieces several years ago, I found this setup to sound very similar to an SM3 (moreso than Doug's XT or EUPH series mouthpieces) but easier to play, with better intonation and response, especially in the extremes of range. You then have other cups and shanks for doubling on other instruments. The E2 shank is for small bore trombone; E5 is the perfect British-style baritone setup; G5 works great for .525" bore trombone; and E8 and G9 can be used on large-bore trombone (depending on the sound you want).

At this point, I'd prefer to sell this as a complete set, rather than individually. New, these parts would cost $760 plus shipping. I'm asking $300, shipping included.

Please email me with any questions: funkhoss@gmail.com.

Thanks!

-Funkhoss

— marked sold —
    Last edited by RickF; 10-08-2019 at 02:15 PM.

2. Set has been sold. Thanks!

-Funkhoss