Thread: FS: Adams E1 Custom euphonium with sterling silver bell and trigger

1. FS: Adams E1 Custom euphonium with sterling silver bell and trigger

Hello all,

I recently picked up an Adams E3 Custom, and to help fund that I am reluctanty offering my Adams E1 Custom for sale. It is a few years old, has .55 gauge thickness with a sterling silver bell, is multi-colored, and has a trigger. I bought this from Lee Stofer last year, who in turn got it from a college student who won an audition to play in a military band. It's a great horn with really good response, great valve action, and beautiful tone. The valves are in great shape, and the trigger system works perfectly. There are a couple of dings that I have photographed, along with some belt buckle scuffs and some scratching on the bell edge. Overall it is in pristine shape and it is an eye opener with its multi-colored appearance and lacquered finish. Included is Yahama hard shell case.

I've attached pictures to this post, which you can also view at https://drive.google.com/open?id=1-9...R1QHjijst1IQdO

I'm asking $5,000. Email jkircoff at gmail dot com if interested or if you have any questions.

Thanks!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG-5844.JPG   IMG-5843.jpg   IMG-5845.JPG   IMG-5846.JPG   IMG-5847.JPG  

IMG-5848.JPG   IMG-5849.JPG   IMG-5850.JPG   IMG-5851.JPG   IMG-5852.JPG  

IMG-5853.JPG   IMG-5854.JPG   IMG-5855.JPG  
    Last edited by jkircoff; 09-03-2019 at 11:25 AM. Reason: Updated description and changed price
    James Kircoff
    Genesee Wind Symphony - principal euphonium (Sterling Virtuoso 1065HS and Adams E1 Custom w/ Parker 4G Houser)
    Capital City Brass Band (2019 NABBA 2nd section champions) - 1st baritone (Besson BE956 w/ Denis Wick 6BY) and 10 piece ensemble (Getzen 1052FD w/ Bach 1G)

2. Price reduced to $5,000 with a Yamaha hard shell case instead of the Marcus Bonna.
    James Kircoff
    Genesee Wind Symphony - principal euphonium (Sterling Virtuoso 1065HS and Adams E1 Custom w/ Parker 4G Houser)
    Capital City Brass Band (2019 NABBA 2nd section champions) - 1st baritone (Besson BE956 w/ Denis Wick 6BY) and 10 piece ensemble (Getzen 1052FD w/ Bach 1G)