Thread: Euro shank mouthpiece extravaganza!!!

Post Euro shank mouthpiece extravaganza!!!

I am finally trying to unload a bunch of pieces accumulated over the years. PLEASE NOTE: ALL MOUTHPIECES ARE EURO/MEDIUM SHANK THAT FIT WILLSON 2900 AND SOME BESSONS ETC. THEY ARE NOT LARGE SHANK (I.E., BASS TROMBONE0 OR SMALL SHANK (I.E., TENOR TROMBONE)

Individual Doug Elliott Stuff

Silver LT 101 Rim — SOLD
    Silver XT 103 Narrow — SOLD
    Lexan XT 103 Narrow — $45 (new $80)
    XT J Cup — SOLD
    J6E shank — $40 (new $70)
    I6E shank — $40 (new $70)
    K6E shank — $40 (new $70)

Complete Doug Elliott Mouthpiece

EUPH 103 Narrow Gold Rim, H cup, H6Es shank — $160. The H6Es shank has a narrower taper so that it fits further into the receive like a Wick shank . Gives a more open sound than the standard taper.

Mouthpiece underparts modified to fit Doug Elliot Rims

1. Bowman BB1 modified by Dave Houser to fit both DE LT and XT rims. Some wear on shank. SOLD
    2. Heavy weight Bowman BB1 modified by Dave Houser to fit both DE LT and XT rims. This piece is a prototype made for Brian Bowman by Dave Houser when Brian was testing out BB1 variations. It is the same as the regular BB1 except that the underpart looks like a Bach megatone. SOLD

3. Laskey 57E modified by Dave Houser to fit XT rim. Does not fit LT rim. Some wear on shank. SOLD

Various other mouthpieces

Loud LM-20 — $70
    Gold Wick 4AM (same as 4AL except for euro shank) — SOLD
    Silver Perantucci PT4B — $30
    Silver Dillon B3B — $35. This piece was designed and sold by Dillon music. It basically has the cup depth, throat and backbore of the Wick SM3 with the cup width and rim of the Bowman BB1. Also, it is made of bronze.
    Brushed Gold Mike Finn PS Solo — $50. Has slight sratcth on rim, but not on inner portion that contacts lip.
    Gold Houser Art Lehman small — $50 (Made and sold by Dave Houser. Don't be fooled by the "small". Is a large, deep cup with huge throat and backbore. Doug Elliott measured the rim to be 1.05 in.)
    Warburton Brandon Jones Signature Mouthpiece in Silver — $120 (new $210).

Shipping is $5.

After listing all this stuff I see that I have a problem and probably need therapy!!! If anyone wants photos other other info, please PM me. Please remember that all shanks and mouthpieces are euro/medium shank.

Thanks for looking,

Mike
    Last edited by mbrooke; 08-05-2019 at 11:22 AM.

2. PM sent
    Willson 2900 TA-1 Euphonium - Denis Wick 4AM
    Yamaha YSL-643 Trombone - Bob Reeves BrassArk 5G "Gladstone"
    Yamaha YSL-8440 Trombone - Denis Wick 5BS
    VMI 3301S BBb Tuba - Schilke Helleberg

Past:
    York Preference 3067 Euphonium - Denis Wick 4AL
    Benge 165F Trombone - Benge Marcellus
    Wessex BR140 Baritone - Denis Wick 6BS
    F.E. Olds Special Trombone (ca. 1941)

3. Mike,

I will take the Doug Elliott XT J cup. $50
    Adams E3 0.60 Sterling bell - Prototype top sprung valves
    Concord Band
    Winchendon Winds
    Townsend Military Band

PM Sent
    RE: Gold Houser/Lehman mouthpiece

5. Message Sent!

Since a number of you guys have requested photos of certain pieces, rather than sending a photo to each PM, I am providing a photo of each of the pieces in which interest has been shown. From right to left they are:

J6E shank
    Brandon Jones
    Houser Lehman
    Wick 4AM
    BB1
    BB1 heavy weight

Mike
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails A500B120-734B-455A-8153-99F9CAF59B7A.jpeg  
    Last edited by mbrooke; 07-28-2019 at 06:14 PM.

Mike,

The 57e is MINE, MINE, MINE. Please PM/DM me for payment arrangements. Thanks!!

8. I know it's a long shot, but I'm interested in some of your DE shanks if you still have them. I sent you a PM.

I know there isn't much of a mechanism in place for this, but I vouch for this seller if this listing is still active. I purchased mouthpieces from them last year. All arrived well packaged, and in great shape!