Thread: New Wessex email addresses!

1. Post New Wessex email addresses!

In order to improve Wessex Tubas customer services, we now have a new email system with new 'musical' email addresses (I wanted these to reflect the spirit of the company and not be the regular boring business addresses).

Sales and customer services - including to schedule visit to Chicago showroom - Opus@Wessex-Tubas.com
    Three people will be monitoring this mailbox, so this is the best email to use for queries about Wessex products to get a prompt response. We have a target of answering all emails within 24 hours

Technical queries and spare parts ordering (Chuck Nickles) - dacapo@Wessex-Tubas.com

Shipping enquiries (to check status post ordering) and to schedule visits to UK showroom - Coda@Wessex-Tubas.com

Administration and accounts - BrassTacks@Wessex-Tubas.com

Jonathan Hodgetts, President of Wessex Tubas - Maestro@Wessex-Tubas.com
    As I am frequently travelling and not online, you will be likely to get a more prompt response if you email Opus@Wessex-Tubas.com

Please, can you refrain from sending important business messages to Wessex by Facebook Messenger, WhatsApp, text messages or PM on this forum, as these can easily get overlooked with resulting delays in answering
    Last edited by Jonathantuba; 05-02-2019 at 06:09 AM.
    www.Wessex-Tubas.com
    Customer Services & Chicago Showroom visits: Dolce@Wessex-Tubas.com
    Shipping & UK Showroom visits: Coda@Wessex-Tubas.com

Visit our Facebook page

Well done, Jonathan! I made this thread sticky so folks will see it at the top of the list.
    Dave Werden (ASCAP)
    Euphonium Soloist, U.S. Coast Guard Band, retired
    Adams Artist (Adams E3)
    Alliance Mouthpiece (DC3)
    YouTube: dwerden
    Facebook: davewerden
    Twitter: davewerden
    Instagram: davewerdeneuphonium