Thread: FS: Hercules Tuba / Euphonium Stand in Great Condition

Thumbs up FS: Hercules Tuba / Euphonium Stand in Great Condition

Based on the photos, this is in nearly-new condition. It is the stand I use daily for my euphonium, and it's extremely easy to use. It also folds up for portability and is very sturdy. Here's a chance to save some $$ on this stand: $66.99 (vs. $95 on Amazon):

SOLD FOR $66.99!

https://www.ebay.com/itm/Hercules-DS552B-Tuba-Euphonium-Baritone-Horn-and-Alto-Horn-Stand/382905217634

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	s-l1600.jpg 
Views:	3 
Size:	113.5 KB 
ID:	6883
    Last edited by davewerden; 04-21-2019 at 07:07 PM.
    Dave Werden (ASCAP)
    Euphonium Soloist, U.S. Coast Guard Band, retired
    Adams Artist (Adams E3)
    Alliance Mouthpiece (DC3)
    YouTube: dwerden
    Facebook: davewerden
    Twitter: davewerden
    Instagram: davewerdeneuphonium

I also have this stand, and when I’m not actively practicing and using it to hold the horn when I take breaks, it holds the euphonium in the Miraphone bag. This way, I store the horn upright and off the ground. The alternative, is to place it on the ground in my cramped space, and that just leaves it vulnerable to kicks and falling objects. (The hard case would also need to be stored bell downward, and that’s something I want to avoid). It’s a bit much to carry around to my rehearsals and/or performances, but works nicely as a semi-permanent fixture at home. I would recommend it for that purpose.
    Clayton M.
    Musician for Fun
    Euphonium Newbie - XO 1270S
    Trumpet Novice - XO 1602RS

3. I've wanted one of these for a while, and this is a good price so I bought it. Thanks for the heads up Dave!
    James Kircoff
    Genesee Wind Symphony - principal euphonium (Adams E3 Custom .60mm yellow brass bell w/ K&G 3.5)
    Capital City Brass Band (2019 NABBA 2nd section champions) - 1st baritone (Besson BE956 w/ Denis Wick 6BY)

Congratulations, James!
    Dave Werden (ASCAP)
    Euphonium Soloist, U.S. Coast Guard Band, retired
    Adams Artist (Adams E3)
    Alliance Mouthpiece (DC3)
    YouTube: dwerden
    Facebook: davewerden
    Twitter: davewerden
    Instagram: davewerdeneuphonium