Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: First ITEC 2019

Summerfield, Florida Sturgis, SD (summers)
    Quote Originally Posted by davewerden View Post
    I think IET is more personalized, but not as large. They sure have a good choice of artists, though.

ITEC is more jam packed with recitals and presentations, and they are the best place to shop for horns, mouthpieces, etc.

BTW, I'll be doing a recital/presentation on the euphonium family (program attached) at ITEC.
    Do you know yet what the day and time is for your recital? Linda and I will be there. You are a brave soul for allowing the audience to play your horns. Especially the E3. I don't know if I could be quite so generous. I notice your usual accompanist for your YouTube postings is going to be there. Very nice. Get to see you both.
    John Morgan
    The U.S. Army Band (Pershing's Own) 1971-1976
    Adams E3 Custom Series Euphonium, 1956 B&H Imperial Euphonium,
    1973 F. E. Olds & Son Studio Model T-31 Baritone
    Adams TB1 Tenor Trombone, Yamaha YBL-822G Bass Trombone
    Year Round Except Summer:
    Kingdom of the Sun (KOS) Concert Band, Ocala, FL (Euphonium)
    KOS Brass Quintet (Trombone, Euphonium)
    Summer Only:
    Rapid City Municipal Band, Rapid City, SD (Euphonium)
    Rapid City New Horizons Band (Euphonium)

Quote Originally Posted by John Morgan View Post
    Do you know yet what the day and time is for your recital? Linda and I will be there.
    I'm still negotiating. They had originally scheduled me at 4:30 on Saturday (not a great time, if people are going to get supper and come back for the gala concert at 7:30), and it was in a classroom. They thought I was doing only a presentation due to miscommunications. The only thing I know for sure is that it will be in the daytime. I proposed 3 other times with no visible conflicts for the Recital Hall or other events (I'm not going to try this at the same time as one of the Mead events, for example). I'll announce on the forum when it is finalized.
    Dave Werden (ASCAP)
    Euphonium Soloist, U.S. Coast Guard Band, retired
    Adams Artist (Adams E3)
    Alliance Mouthpiece (DC3)
    YouTube: dwerden
    Facebook: davewerden
    Twitter: davewerden
    Instagram: davewerdeneuphonium

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12