X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • franz
    • Dec 2015

New Besson artist

Robbert Voss, international euphonium player has announced to play with Besson. He said in this regard: " The projection of sound, overtones, flexibility, endurance etc. is just on a new and other level than I have experienced before. I'm glad the difference is this big, it makes the choice lots more easy." Curiously he made the reverse passage of many members to this forum passing first by Adams, then with Sterling and now with Besson. Is it really like this or will there be a sponsorship speech by Buffet Crampon?
    2007 Besson Prestige 2052, 3D+ K&G mouthpiece; JP373 baritone, 4B modified K&G mouthpiece; Bach 42GO trombone, T4C K&G mouthpiece; 1973 Besson New Standard 3 compensated valves, 3D+ K&G modified mouthpiece; Wessex French C tuba, 3D+ K&G modified mouthpiece.
  • TheJH
    • Dec 2014

I mean... don't they always kinda say the same things when they switch sponsor? xD But you're right, Vos is going the opposite way as many others. He'll have his reasons I guess.
    Euphoniums
    2008 Willson 2960TA Celebration
    1979 Boosey & Hawkes Sovereign (Round Stamp)
    Mouthpiece: Denis Wick SM4
    Baritone
    1975 Besson New Standard
    Mouthpiece: Courtois 10

Comment

• JTJ
      • Nov 2005

They do say these things, whenever they have a sponsor. Robert Vos is a top player, and I like to think these things would be sincere enough, and just not solely money driven. Generally, great players do not play crappy horns....and the 2052 is a great horn, capable of sounding wonderful in the right hands, no matter what.
      Last edited by JTJ; 02-17-2019, 07:26 PM.

Comment

Working...
      X