X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Euphtubone
    • Feb 2019

John Packer 274

After playing on an old Besson, I decided to upgrade to a John Packer 274 and I am so happy I did. I love the way the euphonium looks and plays. The silver finish looks great and easy to clean. Rich tone in the low register and a beautiful signing high register. Playing it with a Denis Wick SM3U and it is a great combination. Over all I highly recommend the JP 274.
  • Arnbone Euph
    • Jan 2019

Interested in how it's going with your JP274. I bought mine for community band and own personal development. Love the sound and the look. Mine projects well in community band and is a pleasure to listen to at home. I like everything about it and am so thankful that I discovered the comparison with the JinBao Schiller Elite and the JP274 that Algirdas Matonis did on you tube. I use a Heritage ABL4 with mine and am having success in range studies both pedal and high.
    Arnold (Arnie) Williams
    Sterling Virtuoso Euphonium with Gold Brass bell (Capitol Pops Band, Capitol Pops Tuba Euphonium Quartet)
    Yamaha YBH-831S Neo Baritone Horn (Joyous Brass, First Baritone)
    Yamaha YBH-301M Marching Baritone (Ophir Prison Marching Kazoo Band and Temperance Society LMTD)
    Yamaha YEP-830 Xeno Bass Trombone (Sacramento Concert Band)
    Euphonium: DW Heritage 4AL (main); K&G 3D (Ophir Prison Band)
    Bass Trombone: Ferguson M Series Jeff Reynolds

Comment

Working...
    X