Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Wanted: Double Bell 5 valve euphonium

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	8415~2.jpg 
Views:	13 
Size:	13.5 KB 
ID:	6576

Well I found it! A beautiful Conn 1918, five valve, front bell in pristine condition! I am thrilled to say the least! Thank you so much to all of you who gave me your feedback and made me feel so welcome as a nubile junior member! Now let's see if I can learn how to play it worth a hoot, ha! Cappy

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	8409~2.jpg 
Views:	12 
Size:	11.1 KB 
ID:	6577

Congrats Cappy for your beautiful Conn 5-valver!!!!

Once you feel comfortable with your new twin-beller, why not record a nice audio or video clip for us.... I for one -- and m sure everyone else -- would love to hear you putting it through its paces!

Regards, Guido
    Euph - Wessex EP104 Festivo - SM4U
    Flugel - Kanstul 1525
    Trpt - Adams A4 LB
    Bb Cornet -Carolbrass CCR-7772R-GSS
    Eb Cornet - Carolbrass CCR-7775-GSS

That word was supposed to be 'nubie' not 'nubile', as in a rookie, ha! My spell check is driving me crazy! LOL!

Hi Guido! Ah ha! I feel the pressure mounting already! LOL! I have a feeling that the amount of practice I'm going to need to sound decent will probably get me evicted out of the condominiums! LOL Thanks for your friendly inputs and for making me feel like part of the family!

Hey Cappy.... I'm just as nube (or even "nubile") as you..... Do not live in a condo but in a house with my better half.... Me thinks that she might be related to your condo neighbors.... She can barely stand me practicing my Wessex Festivo.... One of these days I'll find myself relegated to sleeping on the floormat under my backporch *Grins!*

Saluti, Guido
    Euph - Wessex EP104 Festivo - SM4U
    Flugel - Kanstul 1525
    Trpt - Adams A4 LB
    Bb Cornet -Carolbrass CCR-7772R-GSS
    Eb Cornet - Carolbrass CCR-7775-GSS

LOL !!!!