Thread: FS: Thomann 902SL 4-Valve Compensating Euphonium

1. Thumbs up FS: Thomann 902SL 4-Valve Compensating Euphonium

Hello all,

I've decided to sell my Thomann 902SL Euphonium

I bought the horn brand new exactly one year ago, in December of 2017.

Here is a link to where I purchased the horn from: https://www.thomannmusic.com/thomann..._euphonium.htm
    I highly encourage anyone interested to look at the 360 display to look the horn over.

Recent maintenance includes:
    -The valves have been lapped for better action
    -The corks on the water keys have been replaced with better keys than the original product had.
    -The instrument was recently chem-cleaned

All of the brushed lacquer is original and is fairly smooth and constant over the entire instrument. There are some tiny scratches and a very shallow dent along the bottom bow of the horn, presumably from buttons on my pants.
    The instrument has never been dropped or anything along that line. All slides, valves, screws, and valve tops/bottoms move freely.

I have successfully auditioned for all state band with this instrument and performed "When Jesus Wept", making this horn suitable for a wide variety of players.

For those who are wondering, I have consistently used Blue Juice valve oil for the valves.

I am asking $850 for the horn. This price includes the original mouthpiece included with the instrument, which I have never used.

The transaction will be done through PayPal.
    An email to hunternsaunders@gmail.com would be the best form of communication as I will be able to quickly respond. I would be willing to call/text about the instrument if
    requested through email.

Pictures are available on ebay, and I can provide additional pictures if they are requested!

ebay link: https://www.ebay.com/itm/173684119706

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	20181209_192544.jpg 
Views:	39 
Size:	2.23 MB 
ID:	6461
    Last edited by Low Brass Chap; 12-13-2018 at 05:54 PM.
    Thomann EP 902SL Superior Euphonium

Eastman Shires ETB432G Trombone

2. Horn is sold!
    Thomann EP 902SL Superior Euphonium

Eastman Shires ETB432G Trombone

Hi,

How did you do selling the 902SL I am thinking of upgrading mine so am interested in what it is worth?
    Solo Euphonium with Glossop Old Band
    Former Euphoniumist with The Central Band of the Royal Air Force (UK)
    Youtuber

Quote Originally Posted by mrmatthewhill View Post
    Hi,

How did you do selling the 902SL I am thinking of upgrading mine so am interested in what it is worth?
    How do you like the Thomann stencil horn? (Curious how they stack up quality-wise with the Mack Brass, Wessex, JP, etc of the world.)
    Groups
    Valley City Community Band
    Valley City State University Concert Band
    2024 North Dakota Intercollegiate Band (you're never too old!)

Larry Herzog Jr.

All things EUPHONIUM! Guilded server