Thread: Yamaha YEP 201, good (not great) condition. $675 + shipping

Thumbs up Yamaha YEP 201, good (not great) condition. $675 + shipping

I guess I'm getting a bit of a local reputation as a horn trader; a friend was given my name as someone who might be able to help her sell her son's horn, which he hasn't played since he graduated from high school a few years ago. I've put it up on Reverb.com, with extended description and more pictures: https://reverb.com/item/14092887-yam...-201-euphonium. The Reverb ad invites offers; I do have some dickering room.

If the horn sells to someone who first came across it here, I will send a little commission to Dave, in support of this site.

Several times now I've posted links here to horns that I have put up for sale elsewhere on the internet. If doing so is out-of-bounds for this site or at all questionable, if a responsible party will inform me to that effect, I'll certainly desist. I paid Dave some commission for a horn I sold through the site several years ago and am more than happy to do so. It's one way I can support this site, which I have come to appreciate very much. But if this For Sale forum is supposed to be strictly for personal horns, I don't want to violate that policy. If have not found such a policy expressed, but perhaps I have not looked in the right place or perhaps it is one of life's little unwritten rules.

Randy

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_0487.JPG 
Views:	12 
Size:	766.6 KB 
ID:	6198
    Last edited by RickF; 08-30-2018 at 09:45 AM.

Price dropped from $675 to $625.

Sold for $600 + shipping. Buyer was a music store; I suppose at this time of year he will be able to sell it in the shop for $900 or more. Since I offered a little commission to this site if the buyer emerged from here, I'll add the detail that the buyer made no such mention, either on this site or in our Reverb communication.

Randy